ALCATEL-LUCENT 8028 PREMIUM DESKPHONES
It’s an office telephone
The stunning Alcatel-Lucent 8028 Premium DeskPhones offer a rich communication experience with an outstanding wideband audio quality either in hands free or using the comfort handset. The loudspeaker is placed in a wide chamber, to reach superlative voice quality. It is presented behind a nice looking grid and logo and away from under the handset to ensure a high quality hands free conversation.
Esthetically speaking the phone is “floating” in the air, on top of a metal foot, ensuring stability and angle flexibility in the same time. The Alcatel-Lucent long time differentiating alphabetical keyboard is attached to the metal foot and placed flat on the desk, in order to deliver the best ergonomics to the end-user
Alcatel-Lucent 8028 Premium DeskPhones have a 4-key add-on, embedded in the front-shell for a more ergonomic usage of supervision and speed dial features.
In terms of communication services, the user can benefit of a call log, a directory access, a direct access to mailbox, voicemail box menu, the get call feature to easily switch from mobile to office phone, one number service to be reachable anywhere, personal assistant, communication context softkeys
• Superlative voice quality
• Optimized ergonomics
• Dedicated function keys
• Back lit Display
• Intuitive icons and soft keys
• Alphabetic Keyboard
• Low Power Consumption
• Compatible with 9 series Digital
• Phones (40×9)
• Easy installation, support plug and play provisioning
• Easy to use with feature buttons and interactive soft keys
• Improve employees efficiency and productivity
• Offer the full range of telephony services found in Alcatel-Lucent’s acclaimed communication servers — OmniPCX Office RCE and OmniPCX Enterprise — unsurpassed in terms of functionality, features, reliability and quality of service.
• Leverages the installed base of Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX systems
• Energy Efficiency