XORCOM CXR2000 – modular VOIP PBX (Private Branch Exchange) phone system appliance for Small or Medium-sized Business
CXR2000 series is designed to support up to 200 users and up to 85 concurrent calls in normal office setup (for call centers see CXR3000 series and higher) Ethnic Jua delivery.
CXR2000 IP phones system provides all advanced features of CompletePBX operating system, including unlimited auto attendant, voice mail to email, fax to email and web to fax, call recording and more Download the National Government Textbook. It supports traditional telephony standards (lines and phones).
- Up to 200 users
- Various combinations of FXS, FXO, BRI ISDN and PRI/CAS/R2 ports
- Supports SIP and IAX2 phones and trunks
- From 8 to 32 analog lines/extensions integrated into the unit
- Up to 8 BRI ISDN ports
- Single ISDN PRI (E1/T1) T1 CAS, or E1 R2 port
- Up to 4 external Astribank USB channel banks
- Concurrent calls: up to 85 (SIP only); up to 45 (PRI + FXS)
- Supports auxiliary appliances (door locks, alarm systems etc.)
- Easy-to-use Web interface
- Processor: Intel Atom D2500, Dual Core, 1.86GHz
- RAM 2 GB
- Hard disk From 320GB 2.5″ (optional upgrade to 500GB)
- Echo Cancellation module Voice enhancement & echo cancellation (optional)
- USB 4 external USB 2.0
- Analog Lines Fail-over In case of power outage or an Asterisk malfunction, up to six analog PSTN lines are routed directly to predetermined analog extensions Download Moonlight Angel Cartoon.
- I/O Ports Input/Output ports for Asterisk peripheral device support (optional)
- Software: CompletePBX v. 5