Alcatel-Lucent 400 DECT Wireless Handset
Alcatel-Lucent Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT) phones provide the same features and functionalities as our fixed desk digital sets Brightcove. An employee’s DECT phone can be associated with his office phone, and phones share a unique phone number and the same level of service.
Ergonomic and intuitive, Alcatel-Lucent Professional Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT) phones mean employees are free to get on with their jobs while making sure they can always be reached as the need arises ps3 펌웨어 다운로드.
DECT phones rely on a network of on-site base stations to provide seamless voice access for people on the move. Improved accessibility means fewer missed calls, greater customer satisfaction, and increased staff efficiency Download this drawing.
Features and Capabilities
- Improved ergonomic design
- Intuitive interface with 4-way navigator
- Display and keypad backlight
- Integrated antenna
- Color display
- Built-in loudspeaker and headset connection
- Compatibility: handsets function with previous releases of OmniPCX Office
- Supporting Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX telephony protocol
- Global portability through software-programmable country adaptations (frequency and power) that allow a single 300 DECT or 400 DECT handset to be used in multiple countries
- Infrastructure investment protection (compatibility with deployed Alcatel-Lucent DECT base stations) under Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX communication server software support policy
- Excellent voice quality and business telephony features throughout the workplace contributing to improved user responsiveness and productivity
- Long battery life
- Durability in harsh environments
- Optimized for professional use: excellent voice quality, full range of calling features, excellent autonomy
- Cost-effective: calls to DECT phones are routed on an internal network and incur no additional charges
- Enhanced usability: full roaming capability with seamless handover between easy-to-install base stations
- Enhanced reactivity: on-site mobility reduces lost calls and increases capacity to respond to customer requests
- Twinset option: a user’s fixed phone and DECT phone share a single number, making it easy for colleagues and clients to get in touch